Recipes to Run For – no.5
– Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
– Bring the new potatoes to a boil (leave the skin on) and keep on a boil for around 20mins, or until soft through and they slide off a shape knife.
– Just before they are done, add the frozen peas to the boiling water for the final few minutes.
– Strain off the water and allow to steam dry.
– Meanwhile, heat the rapeseed oil in a pan.
– Once the pan is hot pop the cod fillets skin side down. Do not turn over, just occasionally move with a spatula if they are starting to stick.
– While the cod and potatoes are cooking separately zest a whole lemon, finely chop the parsley and quarter the cherry tomatoes.
– Once you can see the cod has cooked half way up add the cherry tomatoes around the edge of the pan, sprinkle half the lemon zest over the cod fillet and cover everything with samphire.
– Place the pan in the pre heated oven for around 5 mins, or until the fish is cooked to your liking.
– While the fish is in the oven, use a stick blender to puree together the potatoes and peas along with the remaining lemon zest, all the parsley and a good pinch of salt.
– Serve the puree topped with a crispy skinned cod fillet, sweet cherry tomatoes and salty samphire. Squeeze over a little lemon juice if you wish and dive in!
Macros (per serving)
Kcal = 435
Protein = 49g
Carbohydrate = 43g (Sugars = 9.7g)
Fat = 4.9g (Sat Fat = 0.79g)