Recipes to Run For – no.1
1) Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2) Dice the butternut squash, red onion, and red pepper.
3) Drizzle over the rapeseed oil and roast for 30-40mins.
4) Bring a saucepan of water to a boil, add the new potatoes plus two pinches of sea salt.
5) Boil dry so the salt clings to the skin of the potatoes. You can add a little more water as they are boiling if they haven’t cooked fast enough.
6) Sprinkle the paprika over the chicken breasts and roast for 20mins or until cooked through.